Product Description
The TRUGLO Brite-Site has Large circular field of view. Aperture has a 2" inner diameter. Lightweight composite pin guard. Glow-in-the-dark shooter’s ring helps align peep sight. Level with two vertical bars. CNC machined. Adjustable for left and right handed shooters.
| List Price: | $38.99 |
| Price: |
$30.06 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:02:47 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #14473 in Sports & Outdoors
- Color: Black
- Brand: Truglo
- Model: TG550XB
- Released on: 2011-05-04
- Dimensions: .10 pounds
Features
- Large circular field of view. Aperture has a 2" inner diameter.
- Lightweight composite pin guard. Glow-in-the-dark shooter?s ring helps align peep sight.
- Level with two vertical bars. CNC machined. Adjustable for left and right handed shooters.
- Markings for elevation and windage.
- Tool-less design.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.didn't last long
By B. Mickey
I bought this for an old Bear compound bow. It worked very well at first and was just as good as any other sight I have seen. The light was effective although I would come back 2 days later and find it still turned on after I was sure I turned it off. It turns on with pressure so if anything is pressed against it it will stay on. This can be fixed by removing the light and only screwing it in when needed. Not a big deal.
It also comes with 5 pins which is awesome. Most come with 3. Although I dont shoot many long distance shots, I like to know that I have the option.
I would have given this 5 stars but the screw which adjusts the vertical elevation completely locked in place after a few Weeks and made it impossible to move. After putting all my elbow grease into it, I ended up stripping the screw... So now its stuck in one spot and i'm unable to adjust the vertical. Basically useless..now. Not sure if this is a one off sort of thing or an engineering problem. I know the screw wasn't tightened too much as I tried to keep it loose for quick adjustments.
I did take the pins out to put on my Mathews bow. They really came in handy as the pins on my other sight were in bad shape... So I guess I got something out of it...
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.Good sight, but batteries are an issue
By Deck
The site is good, effective. Solid mounting, easy to adjust, good value. But it's easy to leave light on and burn out the batteries. These batteries are very difficult to find, and you really need the light, when hunting at dawn or dusk (when the deer move).
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.great value
By leroy
got this for the wife's bow... for the price it is a great value, and she loves it, the light was the selling point of this sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment